Please read the following carefully before accessing any part of the website
- Effective Date and Updates.
- Information The Company May Collect About You.
We collect the following types of information on the Website:
- "Personal Information" is information that is used by the Company to identify you individually, such as your name and address and email address.
- "Aggregate Information" is information that does not contain Personal Information or from which Personal Information has been removed. An example of Aggregate Information is information about use of the Website, such as pages visited on the Website.
The actual information we collect from you depends on the services you use on the Website. The following is a more detailed explanation of some of the types and uses of information we collect.
- Information Request Forms. The Website contains various request forms that allow you to request information and services. When we collect such information, we may share it with third parties as is necessary to respond to your request.
- Disclosure of Your Personal and Aggregate Information.
The Company will not sell or disclose your Personal Information without your consent except as set forth below.
- Transaction Processing. When you complete an information request form or otherwise indicate to us that you want us to provide you with an estimate or service, we may share and maintain the data needed for you to receive the estimate or services you have requested.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is reasonably necessary to: (a) conform with the law, respond to claims or comply with legal process served on the Company or the Website; or (b) protect and defend our rights or property, including the Website, our employees, guests or the public.
- Company Sale. Because information collected through the Website is a trade secret and asset of the Company, we may disclose or sell such information in the event we entertain the sale of the Company or some or all of its assets. Aggregate Information: The Company collects "Aggregate Information" about you and your use of the Website whenever you visit the Company online. For instance, the Company may collect various forms of "click stream" information such as entry and exit points for our Website (i.e., referring URLs or domains), site traffic statistics, page views, impressions, and operating system and browser type. In addition, when users request pages on the Website, the Company’s servers automatically log the users IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. The Company may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregate Information. However, if the Company correlates any Aggregate Information to you, such information will be treated like Personal Information under this Policy.
The Company may make use of "cookies" on the Website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer by a web server based on the permissions set in a user's browser software. A cookie itself is not designed or intended to read any information from a user's computer (other than the contents of the cookie); rather, it is an identifier used by the website that originally placed it on your hard drive. The actual contents of the cookie information can be retrieved by the same server to identify the computer and subsequently to customize, monitor, or regulate the use of a site based on information stored in the cookie and the host server. Therefore, cookies only identify the user's computer to the website that may correlate other information, including personal information, with the cookie. Cookies allow the Company to automate access and data entry functions of the Website such as login information, correlate online ordering information for purchases, tailor the Website to your preferences or interests, or customize promotions or marketing. In addition, cookies allow us to track usage of the Website to determine which areas are useful or popular and which are not, thereby enabling us to improve and update the Website effectively.
The Company uses reasonable efforts to store and maintain personal information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by any unauthorized party. We store no financial information or social security information on the Website. When we do transmit your data, we use only secure servers using current encryption technology to encode your data safely. We make reasonable efforts to attempt to prevent the unauthorized access of our systems containing personal data.
- Breach of Security.
In the event of a breach of our information system security that may compromise your personal information, we will promptly notify you of such breach at the e-mail address that we have on file for you. We reserve the right to reasonably delay such notification as may reasonably be necessary as part of any internal investigation or law enforcement efforts related to such breach.
- Outside Links.
While on the Website, you may be referred to web sites other than the Company's Website. A link from the Website to such a third party website does not imply endorsement of that site nor any ability to control that site's privacy practices. Be aware that third party websites may collect data and personal information and operate according to their own privacy practices. Therefore, you should carefully review the privacy policies of third party websites before submitting any Personal Information to them.
- Opting Out, Removal of Personal Information and Contacting Us.
Any time you provide us with Personal Information, the Website provides you the opportunity to opt out of receiving further communications from us. To opt out of receiving marketing information or to unsubscribe from any specific email service contact us. If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, or the accuracy of any Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us. You may request removal of your Personal Information from our system(s) by contacting us. We will comply with your request except to the extent we are required to maintain your information in accordance with our document retention policies or applicable laws or regulations. If at any time you feel that the Company has not adhered to this policy contact us. You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond promptly to your concerns.
to play video
Father Time® Videos
Follow us on:
Comprehensive source of free online mortgage and finance calculators including Loan Calculator
, credit card and other personal finance calculators.